These 10 Uses for Organic Argan Oil are based on centuries of Moroccan tradition, and let’s be honest – have you ever seen a Moroccan woman with anything but flawless, ageless skin?
In the past few years, Argan Oil’s popularity has surged dramatically and unless you’ve been living in a beauty-deprived cave, you’ve no doubt heard of the magic potion known as Argan Oil.
- Facial and Body Moisturizer: Massage into your face, neck and anywhere else that needs moisturizer morning and night. Don’t forget your elbows, knees and other areas that tend to get dry.
- Nails: Massage argan oil into your cuticles, nails, hand and feet next time you give yourself or get a manicure and pedicure. Tip* Apply argan oil to your hands and feet and cover with socks and sleep with them…your hands and feet will be soft and hydrated in the morning.
Ends: Massage argan oil into the ends of your hair to prevent split ends. Split
- Scalp Rescue: Keep your scalp moisturized and healthy by rubbing argan oil on it prior to taking a shower, let sit 15-20 minutes.
- Lips: Use argan oil instead of a lip balm. Use it alone or, for additional moisture and a creamy texture, mix 2 parts beeswax or mango butter with 4 parts argan oil, melt over a double boiler, stir and pour the mixture into your favourite jar.
- Luminizer: After applying your makeup, take a very small amount of argan oil and spread it in both hands and gently dab your cheekbones to give your complexion an extra healthy, dewy glow.
- Hair Smoothing Serum: Argan oil is both a finishing and styling product for hair, straight, curly, and everything in between. Apply a small amount after washing hair and then to tame frizz while styling.
- Bye Bye Blemishes: Make your own blemish treatment, blending one part argan oil, one part tea tree oil and one part lavender essential oil. All can be found at any specialty vitamin store or grocery store, or online at mountainroseherbs.com.
- Scrub: Make your own sugar scrub: mix raw cane sugar, honey and argan oil. Rub gently unto the skin until the sugar dissolves. Rinse well.